Pages

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Halloween ghosts

When it comes to making my miniature clay sculptures - Christmassy and Halloweeny are always my favourites. My hanging ghosts especially.... I love these cute little suckers. So I was delighted to discover that they had recently been featured on the front page of Etsy...twice! TWICE! They were included in two delightful treasuries which made the front page (deservedly so if I may say!)

Here are those treasuries, enjoy browsing through all the deliciously spooky items as I have...





Happy Halloween everyone! Hope you all had a spooky time :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ali, lovely to 'meet' the lady behind the fabulous legs! Very glad my recommendation led to a purchase as they're just brilliant and I really enjoyed browsing your shop :-) November payday cannot come quickly enough, lol!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I love to hear from my readers and customers :)