Pages

Monday 7 November 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Well here we are at the start of a brand new week.  Last week was a hectic one in the Mudmeddling household let me tell you.  Family, friends, parties, tree-felling....but more on that later this week.

Now, we have Halloween and Bonfire night out the way, what can we do next?  Hmm...

*reaches for the mince pies*

Yup, it's time to get Christmassy!  My Folksy shop already has some rather festive looking items in it...



And there are PLENTY more where they came from!  I love Christmas, and I love making Christmas things.  You have been warned!  I am planning a little blog giveaway very shortly to celebrate my new Facebook page launch and the fact that Christmas is just a mere six weeks away! So make sure you come back to find out more details very soon!

x

1 comment:

  1. I lovelovelove the Father Christmas in the second photo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I love to hear from my readers and customers :)