Pages

Saturday 2 October 2010

My first order

My first order on Folksy came in this week.  Somebody purchased a pair of my little toadstool ornaments...

Pair of toadstools

Pair of toadstools

I was keen to get my packaging just right, I personally love to recieve things beautifully wrapped.  I experimented with hole punching some newspaper using my flower punch...

Creating packaging

Creating packaging

It proved very time consuming!  So I may have to limit this idea to small orders like this one.  But it did look really pretty as a bad of flowers for my buyer's toadstools...

Packaging up my first order

I parceled everything up in a little cardboard box and made a tag to attach, then I tied it all together with jute string. I love brown paper parcels with string...

Packaging up my first order

Voila!  Packaging MudMeddling style :)

I really hope she likes it!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting, I love to hear from my readers and customers :)