Pages

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Fairy door painted

Yesterday I painted up my little fairy door...


Although I love seeing clay creations in their raw form, I do enjoy seeing them brought to life with a little colour.  This little door was particularly fun to do as the brown paint transformed the pattern I had made on the clay and I was really pleased with the result.


(Hmmm, funny how your floors look clean until you take a super close-up photo!)

I took a picture outside too to capture an outdoorsy situation...


This one isn't going into the shop, I struggle to part with the first creation that comes from an idea, so this particular one will find a home on a book shelf, or maybe even a skirting board...though I am not sure it'd survive a 4-year-old and a crawling baby over the next year or so...so a shelf it is :)

Now I really must go and mop that floor...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love to hear from my readers and customers :)