Pages

Thursday 2 September 2010

Opening Ceremony!

Well here I am popping the cork on a bottle of non-alcholic elderflower cordial fizz (dammit!) because, yes, I am the proud proprietor of an Etsy online shop!  AND a Folksy online shop!

*fanfare*

Announcing MudMeddling on Etsy:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MudMeddling
And MudMeddling on Folksy:
http://www.folksy.com/shops/MudMeddling

Woo!  I finally bloody well did it.  I opened a shop!  That alone is satisfaction enough for me, for now.  I am realistic, I am not silly, I am fully aware that opening an online shop does not equal selling in an online shop.  I need to work on my business, nurture and grow it, learn and improve, but most of all love doing it.  As long as I love it I will do it, even if I never sell a thing :)

So want to see what's up for sale?

Some of the rather naked looking sculptures in my last post have been transformed into much more lively looking creatures...


I love how much a little bit of paint can transform things...


I set up a little photoshoot area in the garden to get some natural light and it worked quite well I think, though I still have a lot to learn where photography is concerned...


But I think the pictures came out rather well, the colours in particular are pretty true to the originals...


There are more than just Santas available though so do skip on over the either Etsy or Folksy to take a look :)  And I will of course keep you fully updated on new additions, but this blog will continue to focus more on the process and the fun of the creating, rather than just harping on about selling and shops. So there!

Now excuse me whilst I go and sip my elderflower cordial and wish it was real champagne :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love to hear from my readers and customers :)