Pages

Monday 13 September 2010

Fairy experiments #1

I have had little time lately to play around with my clay as much as I would like.  With my 4-year-old starting school, medical and antenatal appointments coming out of my ears, and then general work and motherhood on top of it all, sometimes my creative endeavors take the back seat.  It's not the balance I want.  Ideally my work would be my creative endeavors, but for now time and circumstance don't allow that. 

Maybe this little lady will grant me a wish?


She is an experiment - just a little idea quickly formed before I forgot it.  A little bell-like fairy with hand-painted hair and a neat little bun. 


I like her, she needs tweaking of course but she's cute and I like the style. 

More fairy experiementations to come later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love to hear from my readers and customers :)